Youth Ministry 6 – 12 Grade
Alma Qualy-Godinez 763.503.3349
Family Faith Formation 2019/2020
Family Faith Formation arises out of the reality that parents are the primary teachers of the faith to their children and the family is the central unit where faith is truly born, nourished, and grows. By using Family Faith Formation parent will be offered resources to help their family and will gain insight from their children as they walk their faith journey.
Parent participation is required and necessary to facilitate the activities and sharing. Mark your calendar for the following dates and join us as we grow in our faith together!
Register for Faith Formation:
Faith Formation is for all of our children! Registering for Faith Formation will be available on Sundays July 28, August 4 and August 18, after the 10:30 am and 12:30 pm Masses. You can also download a registration form from StAlsMN.org/K-5 or StAlsMn.org/Youth. If you need information, have questions or wish to make an appointment contact Viry (763-503-3329 / email@example.com) or Alma at (763-503-3349 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
Wednesday & Saturday Faith Formation Classes
Wednesday (Grades 3-5) and Saturday (Grades K-7) Faith Formation classes offer:
- Grade based faith formation classes.
- Sacramental preparation for first communion, reconciliation.
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Children who are not baptized.
- Family Faith Formation Sessions where parents and children learn together, pray and work together.
Volunteers are needed for a variety of positions. Training and other certification is needed, based upon your involvement. Please consider signing up today…
- Catechist:I would like to assist by teaching faith formation classes as a catechist or co-catechist.
- Wednesday Catechist Aid / Classroom & Hallway Aid:
I would like to assist on Wednesdays in the classroom, the hallway or other in administrative positions.
- Saturday Catechist Aid / Classroom &; Hallway Aid: I would like to assist on Saturdays in the classroom, the hallway or other in administrative positions.
- Support Volunteer: I would like to volunteer throughout the week by making copies, organizing supplies, and other behind the scenes work.
- Benefactor: I am not able to donate time, but would like to donate food, supplies or sponsor a child.
All youth are welcome to Youth Group held every Sunday from 3-5pm in the youth room (2nd floor of the Ministry Building which is the grey house near the gym)
Special events are posted seasonally, check back for details!