Youth Ministry 6 – 12 Grade
Register for Faith Formation at after these Masses:
-Sunday August 27 after the 10:30 am and 12:30 pm Masses in the C.Ss.R. Hall
-Sunday September after the 10:30 am and 12:30 pm Masses in the Church Corridor
Wednesday Faith Formation Classes
Wednesday (Grades 6-12) Faith Formation classes offer:
- Grade based faith formation classes.
- Sacramental preparation for first communion, reconciliation.
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Children who are not baptized.
- Family Faith Formation Sessions where parents and children learn together, pray and work together.
Early Registration ends September 8!
Cost for Faith Formation is $100/child. However, register by September 8 and pay in full at time of registration register to receive a discount of $10/child.
Volunteers are needed for a variety of positions. Training and other certification is needed, based upon your involvement. Please consider signing up today…
- Catechist: I would like to assist by teaching faith formation classes as a catechist or co-catechist.
- Wednesday Catechist Aid / Classroom & Hallway Aid:
I would like to assist on Wednesdays in the classroom, the hallway or other in administrative positions.
- Support Volunteer: I would like to volunteer throughout the week by making copies, organizing supplies, and other behind the scenes work.
- Benefactor: I am not able to donate time, but would like to donate food, supplies or sponsor a child.