K – 5
Family Faith Formation Theme 2018/2019: “A People of Grace: Exploring the Sacraments”
We are happy to introduce the Family Faith Formation 2018 – 2019 theme – A People of Grace: Exploring the Sacraments. Each gathering will be an opportunity for families with children and teens to come together to pray, create, learn and share.
Family Faith Formation arises out of the reality that parents are the primary teachers of the faith to their children and the family is the central unit where faith is truly born, nourished, and grows. By using Family Faith Formation parent will be offered resources to help their family and will gain insight from their children as they walk their faith journey.
Parent participation is required and necessary to facilitate the activities and sharing. Mark your calendar for the following dates and join us as we grow in our faith together!
Register for Faith Formation at after these Masses:
- Saturday/Sábado, July/Julio 7 at 5:00 pm – in C.Ss.R. Hall
- Sunday/Domingo, July/Julio 8 at 12:30 pm & 2:30 pm – in C.Ss.R. Hall
- Sunday/Domingo, July/Julio 15 at 8:30 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm – in C.Ss.R. Hall
- Sunday/Domingo, July/Julio 22 at 12:30 pm – in C.Ss.R. Hall
- Sunday/Domingo, August/Agosto 5 at 8:30 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm – in Church Corrido
- Sunday/Domingo, August/Agosto 19 at 12:30 pm, 5:30 pm – in C.Ss.R. Hall
- Sunday/Domingo, August/Agosto 26 at 12:30 pm – in C.Ss.R Hall
- Sunday/Domingo, September/Septiembre 9 at 10:30 am, 12:30 pm – in C.Ss.R. Hall
Wednesday & Saturday Faith Formation Classes
Wednesday (Grades 3-5) and Saturday (Grades K-5) Faith Formation classes offer:
- Grade based faith formation classes.
- Sacramental preparation for first communion, reconciliation.
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Children who are not baptized.
- Family Faith Formation Sessions where parents and children learn together, pray and work together.
Faith Formation Fees 2018-2019
- From June 16 to September 1 (Early Registration):
- $100/child (Max: $300.00/family)
- Early registration must be paid in full upon submission of registration form.
- Early registration ends September 2, 2018.
- From September 2 until December 21 (Regular Payment Plan)
- $110/child (Max: $330.00/family)
- Registration must include an initial payment of $30.00 upon submission of registration form.
- January 1 (Late Fee Registration)
- $125/child (Max $345.00/family)
Volunteers are needed for a variety of positions. Training and other certification is needed, based upon your involvement. Please consider signing up today…
- Catechist:I would like to assist by teaching faith formation classes as a catechist or co-catechist.
- Wednesday Catechist Aid / Classroom & Hallway Aid:
I would like to assist on Wednesdays in the classroom, the hallway or other in administrative positions.
- Saturday Catechist Aid / Classroom &; Hallway Aid: I would like to assist on Saturdays in the classroom, the hallway or other in administrative positions.
- Support Volunteer: I would like to volunteer throughout the week by making copies, organizing supplies, and other behind the scenes work.
- Benefactor: I am not able to donate time, but would like to donate food, supplies or sponsor a child.