K – 5
Something New: Family Faith Formation
A new component to our Wednesday and Saturday Faith Formation Classes is that there are monthly Family Faith Formation Sessions, where parents and children will remain together to pray, create, learn and share. The dates for these special sessions where parents are required to be present are listed in the class calendar.
Register for Faith Formation at after these Masses:
-Sunday August 27 after the 10:30 am and 12:30 pm Masses in the C.Ss.R. Hall
-Sunday September 3 after the 10:30 am and 12:30 pm Masses in the Church Corridor
Wednesday & Saturday Faith Formation Classes
Wednesday (Grades 3-5) and Saturday (Grades K-5) Faith Formation classes offer:
- Grade based faith formation classes.
- Sacramental preparation for first communion, reconciliation.
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Children who are not baptized.
- Family Faith Formation Sessions where parents and children learn together, pray and work together.
Early Registration ends September 8!
Cost for Faith Formation is $100/child. However, register by September 8 and pay in full at time of registration register to receive a discount of $10/child.
Volunteers are needed for a variety of positions. Training and other certification is needed, based upon your involvement. Please consider signing up today…
- Catechist:I would like to assist by teaching faith formation classes as a catechist or co-catechist.
- Wednesday Catechist Aid / Classroom & Hallway Aid:
I would like to assist on Wednesdays in the classroom, the hallway or other in administrative positions.
- Saturday Catechist Aid / Classroom &; Hallway Aid: I would like to assist on Saturdays in the classroom, the hallway or other in administrative positions.
- Support Volunteer: I would like to volunteer throughout the week by making copies, organizing supplies, and other behind the scenes work.
- Benefactor: I am not able to donate time, but would like to donate food, supplies or sponsor a child.